Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 4 The Part Where We Screamed... Part 1

Wow, sorry for not posting for so long. I've been a bit busy with a Robotics class... but more about that later!

Right now, it's time to continue my vacation story.


On the fourth day we visited the lovely Busch Gardens in Williamsburg.



We started the day off with a water ride... Lovely. Sure, it was 107 Degrees Fahrenheit, but first thing in the morning with a water ride? Not my kind of thing. But, my friend wanted to ride this really badly, so we did. 



After a few more rides we went over to ride Loch Ness Monster. It has two inversions with a top speed of 60 mph. Now, this roller coaster is really important to me now, because it was my friend's first roller coaster. As the title says, it was the part where we screamed.

One of the reasons it's special is because 2 years ago I made a promise to him that I would take him on a roller coaster. Another is because this started his obsession with thrill seeking. Which, for someone who never leaves the house (like me) is a pretty big deal.

Sadly, it started raining later in the day with thunder so the park shut down... But that gave me a great chance to take a picture of the white rapids ride... Despite it being empty.



All in all, Busch Gardens was awesome and I really wish I could go back and ride more roller- oh wait. The title says part 1! That means there must be more! Yes... yes there is... But not Busch Gardens! 

I'll leave you with some extra pictures while you wait in anticipation for the Part Where We Screamed Part 2!




No comments:

Post a Comment