Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Music Spotlight: Chameleon Circuit

This week I want to share with you all a band that I recently discovered (despite my Whovian friends telling me constantly about them) and absolutely love!

Chameleon Circuit gets their name from the show "Doctor Who" which is rather fitting considering that their songs are inspired by Doctor Who. For those of you who aren't familiar with Doctor Who it's a British sci-fi show about an alien that travels through time in a box and saves the universe multiple times!

Well, enough about Doctor Who for now, but more about the music. This music, to me, is absolutely awesome and I love listening to it so I can pick up the references from the show. Oh, and of course the music itself is good as well.     

Enough of my rambling, you can find Chameleon Circuit's music here: Chameleon Circuit

For those of you that are Whovians, here are some of the songs to geek out over! If you're not a Whovian, just enjoy the music and think about watching Doctor Who, for it's a fantastic show.



No comments:

Post a Comment