Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

If only there were a decent beach up here

So school recently ended for me (Went on way to long because of snow days) and now I can actually be somewhat social! (for me that means leaving the house about once a week...)
Anyways, so far Summer has been great, but unfortunately the first day we had some classic Washington rain and grey sky.

 There was a pretty tree in my backyard that I noticed while I was making some lunch so I decided to go take pictures of it. (Don't worry my camera didn't get wet)

Later in the week my friend and I went into Seattle to see 'Ocean Waves' as part of the Seattle International Film Festival. It was a pretty cute movie in my opinion.

As far as the rest of the summer I have some pretty awesome plans! (Which includes going to a beach that's not freezing cold!) So make sure to watch for those posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment